Glazing characteristics and design options:
The balustrade is a safety laminated glass composition with EVA and available in regular dimensions or bespoke
- Size up to 2200 x 5500 mm
- Glass thickness to be defined and verified by statistic calculations
- High efficiency BIFACIAL or monocrystalline Perc solar cells 158,75 x 158,75 mm
- Any cell coverage and layout resulting in power range from 60 to 170 W/SQM
- Energy and light transmission values depending on the cell coverage.
- The option with soft coating or solar control coating on pos. #2 or #3 toward the solar cells
- More design options with colours and by random arrangement of the solar
- Pre-selected colours: black, grey, white, blue, yellow, gold, bronze, and terracotta red. High degree of customization to reach specific aesthetic visual rendering with limited losses in efficiency.
- Random or specific arrangement of the solar cells to create a logo or an image.
Support / Fixing system
Easy Glass Pro
- A unique support system for structural glass balustrades by clamping at the bottom. No bolts, screw tightening, scaffolding or special tools required. That, together with the Safety Wedge glass-mounting solution, makes installation incredibly easy and cost-effective.
- Laminated glass: min.88.2 / max.10.10.5 (22 mm)
- Vertical edges are free
- Top edge: Enclosed in an adapted U-profile for the cabling between the panels
- In accordance with NBN B03-004 Feb 2017
- CE certification: EN 1090
DC Wire sets
1x4² tailor-made double insulated single-pole wire sets assembled in the workshop with connectors on both ends for the connections between the glass panels.
1x6² double insulated single-pole flexible cables (class II) of 1x6² cross-section for the connections from the façade / skylight to the inverter room.
Ideal inverter for large-scale commercial and industrial plants delivering extraordinary high yields with an efficiency of 98.4%. Highly flexible plant design thanks to Optiflex technology, two MPP inputs and a wide input voltage range.
DC Switch Panels
Electrical metallic board with emergency break wired and preassembled in the workshop, containing mainly MX + OF 220Vac emission coils for powering-off all bipolar phases of the various power supply cables from the PV generator.
- Module design and characterization to fit your project needs in term of power output requirement, aesthetic, color and climate comfort inside the building.
- Engineering study, support structure, static calculation, design, drawings.
- Shading and solar gain control studies
- Light and energy characteristics of the glass panels (LT and g-value)
- Photovoltaic study, layout and module proposal, power output and energy yields calculation, basic ROI calculation.
- Electrical study, system optimization, wiring plan, visit on the construction site at the beginning of the installation. Warning: the access to all connections cables have to remain unobstructed till the string voltage have been verified.
- Project budget envelope, lead time estimation, recommendation for qualified façade maker or installer.